Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is like any other sport or activity: your progress is a consequence of how hard and how smart you work. Group classes are the best proven way to teach Jiu-Jitsu, since the diversity of training partners creates more and different challenges allowing a student to improve more quickly. However, private classes can definitely add great value to your training.
The individual attention and approach that a 60-minute session with one of our instructors provides can lead to significant improvement in a student’s Jiu-Jitsu game flow. Private classes are highly recommended to review techniques and address specific challenges.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR PRIVATE CLASSES
- Gain a better understanding of specific areas of your BJJ game flow
- Set goals and work towards them
- Get individual attention
- Gain access to a customized curriculum
- More sparring time with your instructor
- Speed up your learning
- Make up for missed classes
Private classes are available for adults and kids. Contact us to find out more.