Help your children develop confidence, skills and fitness to serve them a lifetime
- Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Learn the Gracie Barra Self-Defense System
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- Learn how to respect, interact and bond with their training partners
- Learn how to win and lose in a safe environment
- Learn how to stop bullying since the start
- Train in over 700 schools worldwide
- Have access to Gracie Barra Shellharbour special events and classes
- And most importantly, they will learn how to fight, so they never have to fight
Our Kids Program is typically subdivided in three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Tiny Champions (3-4 yo)
- Little Champions I (5-6 yo)
- Little Champions II (7-9 yo)
- Juniors (10-12 yo)
- Teens (13-15 yo)
All GB Schools are supervised by a Gracie Barra certified instructor, who supports students and helps each one achieve their full potential through challenging training programs. Each class is customised to offer maximum benefit for our students.
Our Kids Program was carefully designed gathering the experience of more than 20 Gracie Barra black belt instructors teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for kids. It is built to teach kids effective self defence techniques, improve their physical qualities, stimulate bonding with other kids, and develop their character by applying the lessons they learn on the mats on their daily lives. Our program builds self confidence, discipline, respect and teaches how to stop bullying since young.
THE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
The first time you come to our school our staff will welcome you. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your child have enough time to prepare for training. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her.
One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing BJJ drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire training.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
If you do have a child that you think could benefit from any of the above, take the first step!
BOOK YOUR FREE INTRO CLASS.
Fill out our quick online form or give us a call on 0404 518 111.
One of our professional coaches will be in touch with you shortly.